Musketeer Le Sang des Chevaliers - translation patch anyone?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by LucyGamer, Feb 8, 2015.

1. LucyGamer
    OP

LucyGamer Member

Newcomer
    May 31, 2014
    Italy
    As title, and as a super-fan of everything that concerns Dumas' musketeers, I would like to ask if there are / there will be projects to translate in English this visual novel.
    Would someone else apart me like to play it and understand it? :P
    Unlucky I have nor skills of hacking nor knowledge of Japanese, so I'm the player who thanks for the patch but really can't do anything to help.

[​IMG]

2. GHANMI

GHANMI GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 10, 2012
    You're best off learning Japanese if you're a fan of visual novels wanting to avoid heart break.
    Approximately the time you'd spend waiting for a commercial localization for stuff already confirmed for localization, or even less, would be the learning period - and then you can play lots more Japanese games, not just a single one :)

JamRules and LucyGamer like this.
  3. Scorp

Scorp GBAtemp Regular

Sep 23, 2010
    Kazakhstan
    Playing as a female and seducing all these hot men like Athos? :) No, not for me :)

Anyway there is lot of fan walkthroughs throught the google, if you're so curious what is happening there...

Also, as a mere player, I know for sure, that you can do a lot, if you really want. You can do image editing, quality check, testing... I would say at least 50% of work on translation consist of these... So, well, never understand, when someone tell "I cannot do much, do all for me"...

LucyGamer likes this.
  4. LucyGamer
    OP

LucyGamer Member

Newcomer
    May 31, 2014
    Italy

That's good to know, because next time I'll heard of a patch I'm interested in I'll see if a person without skills of hacker or Jap language can be of help anyway :)

5. Scorp

Scorp GBAtemp Regular

Sep 23, 2010
    Kazakhstan
    Usually lot of images have japanese textes on them... So image editing would be required for any game you can name :) Same for QC, but here better if you are a native-speaker. Testing is self-explanatory :)

LucyGamer likes this.