Musicians Unite!

jrk190

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm in an Indie band known as Butterflies in Lightning Storms, I play Bass and currently do lead vocals. I also Produce Dubstep Music. What kind of music, instrument, or band are you in?

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
I recently started playing in a new band with my brother and his ex-band's bassist. We're still working out our style and band name, but the sound is gearing towards progressive/acoustic twinklepop, using many principles and melodies only possible with fingerstyle guitarring and using more than a single capo to achieve brighter chords, if that makes any sense. I play guitar, my brother plays guitar, and our bassist obviously does bass.

I've been writing music since about 2-3 years back, and I'm usually all about progressive playing, and doing those weird time signatures. I'm self taught in audio recording so far, though I plan to get some form of education on it down the line.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was in a band in high school.

I play bass, and a little bit of guitar and drums. I've been playing bass for two and a half years now. Went by fast as hell, and I play almost everyday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr