Musicians Unite!

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by jrk190, Jan 4, 2012.

1. jrk190
    OP

jrk190 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 5, 2009
    United States
    North Carolina
    Hi! I'm in an Indie band known as Butterflies in Lightning Storms, I play Bass and currently do lead vocals. I also Produce Dubstep Music. What kind of music, instrument, or band are you in?

2. Ace

Ace GBATemp's Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2009
    Manhattan
    I recently started playing in a new band with my brother and his ex-band's bassist. We're still working out our style and band name, but the sound is gearing towards progressive/acoustic twinklepop, using many principles and melodies only possible with fingerstyle guitarring and using more than a single capo to achieve brighter chords, if that makes any sense. I play guitar, my brother plays guitar, and our bassist obviously does bass.

I've been writing music since about 2-3 years back, and I'm usually all about progressive playing, and doing those weird time signatures. I'm self taught in audio recording so far, though I plan to get some form of education on it down the line.

3. OJClock

OJClock _____________

Oct 4, 2008
    United States
    chiptune, but i need to get my shit together and actually work on it

4. 4-leaf-clover

4-leaf-clover SHSL LUCKSTER :/

Mar 4, 2011
    Netherlands
    That place you call ''Home''
    Piano, Playing it since i was... 12.

5. awssk8er

awssk8er GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 26, 2007
    United States
    New Jersey
    I was in a band in high school.

I play bass, and a little bit of guitar and drums. I've been playing bass for two and a half years now. Went by fast as hell, and I play almost everyday.