Gaming Music.prx not loading right...

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a horrible format of my memory stick, from it being corrupted or something, I had lost all my items.

And I'm trying to get it all back onto my stick, which I have 95% completed. But one plugin is holding me back. A plugin called Music.PRX. For those who don't know it, it's a plugin you enable so that you can listen to your mp3 files, while in-game.

So I Googled the plugin, downloaded, put it into my plugins folder on my stick, added the correct entry in the vsh.txt, AND the game.txt, just like I had it before the format. Now, I go into Recovery Menu, go to plugins, and enable both music.prx VSH, and music.prx GAME.

When I try loading it from in-game, before I only had to hold down Select and Square, but for this plugin, I have to hold down Music Note, and Square.

It seems like it loads the menu, but none of my songs play, nor can I even change the status to "Play". It's on Paused the whole time.

What's going on? Why did the buttons combos change, why won't my music appear, and why can't I change the status to Play after hitting every button???

I'm running 5.00 M33-6. I had this firmware before when I had the first plugin. But all of a sudden now, it isn't working. If you have a working music.prx file, and if you're running m33-6, AND if your button combos are Select and Square...can you possibly send it to me in a PM?
unsure.gif

Thanks!

mcboom

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe you got the one that is made specially for 4.01 m33-2?

anyway my music.prx is working fine if you want i send you the link to where i got it?

P.S im using 5.00 m33-6 and 4.01 m33-2

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly, that is the one I first tried after my format, which of, did not work.

But I was having a problem with my PSP recently, and I re-installed M33-6. So maybe it will work now. I will try it and get back to you.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, nope. Not working.

The problem is...instead of the Select + Square, I have to do the music note instead of select.

And from there, I can't even Play a song because the Select/Note + L turns on the LOOP option for the song. I can't play it or anything.

EDIT: I just got it.
sleep.gif

I realized that I had to edit the music_config.txt to my likings, and I changed the NOTE+SQUARE, to SELECT+SQUARE.

It is working perfectly right now. Sorry for my stupidity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.