OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since I know that you can play music while playing a game on the XBox360, I wonder if it will ever be possible on the Wii.

Would it be possible maybe with an alternative firmware or something? I imagine changing your playlist and stuff in the pause-menu *_*

Exo

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exoskelett said:
Since I know that you can play music while playing a game on the XBox360, I wonder if it will ever be possible on the Wii.

Would it be possible maybe with an alternative firmware or something? I imagine changing your playlist and stuff in the pause-menu *_*

Exo

I believe some games, such as Excite Truck, already offer this. Will it ever be universal? Probably not.

The 360 has a triple core processor and plenty of ram, which it needs, because it runs an entire operating system in the background. This is the equivalent of having a media player running in the background while you're playing a game on your PC.

The Wii, however, has nothing strung together in the background.

hippyharry

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, excite truck, that was a good game especially when you put your own music to it. You could always try and pull off a jump that would match up the beat in the music....anyhow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse