Hacking Muramasa Rebirth Leaked

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chinese are the ones releasing most of the games we better piss the chinaman more for him to release his tool lol

Well if I had the tool myself and people were out to piss me off so I can release a tool, I personally would do the opposite... as a big F*** you to all entitled brats that think they somehow deserve it.

Reactions: satan89

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
dde01a7a92aa19b4972b4fb097b332686e4ba1f0771b47994b0f28c71f175383.jpg

Well if I had the tool myself and people were out to piss me off so I can release a tool, I personally would do the opposite... as a big F*** you to all entitled brats that think they somehow deserve it.

ShinichiKudo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The thing is chinaman is pissed that's why he released a game after Tokyo Xanadu and so the list goes on. But yeah i'll do the same as you if i have the f*cking tool lol

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@demounit ???

I think that if you develop something is up to you to release it or not, just look what happened to Hykem and all the shitshow the wiiu scene became...

Yifan released HENkaku but not the source code, plenty of people attacking Yifan.

Smea released Ninjhax but not thse source code at the time, got attacked too.

People should be thankful rather than go around whinning like little bitches just because piracy wasn't provided right away.

Just my 2 cents.

Jay Clay

Trophies
XP
Country
The thing is chinaman is pissed that's why he released a game after Tokyo Xanadu and so the list goes on. But yeah i'll do the same as you if i have the f*cking tool lol

you are from Philippines and you call that guy chinaman? thats more hilarious than the fact that you will get a bunch of japanese leaked games instead the tool itself lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup