Hacking Muramasa pal don't work for me on usb loader gx

france2084

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have update to Waninoko 4.0 and cIOS rev 15, no mod chip but Muramasa pal doesn't work.
I try with usb loader gx and neogamma but nothing i have only black screen or green screen.
Someone can help me?
(Sorry for my bad english...)

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
wtf does coglione mean?

Is that even english?

anyway, it should work. try turning on 002 fix in the game launch settings (when you actually pick the title, pick settings)

Actually Coglione means Dickhead or similar in italian.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Coglione
Italian slang for "testis". Plural is "coglioni".
Used to actually mean testis, or to say that someone is an idiot, a prick, or to manifest annoiance.
"Un calcio nei coglioni": A kick in the balls (testis)
"Sei un coglione": you are a prick, you are so stupid
"Non mi rompere i coglioni": do not bother me (literally: do not break my balls)

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Flaming, Trolling & Harassment

Do not "flame", "bash", "troll" or harass others. Blatantly offensive comments or actions directed at others will not be tolerated. While we do allow members to debate and voice their own opinions, there will be a limit to how far a heated debate can go before it is closed by staff. If you harass someone you will be disciplined. Period.

Please show respect for all members at GBAtemp; new or old. Disparaging remarks towards others about race, gender, origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation, personal politics and religion will NOT be tolerated and will most likely be removed by staff. The poster will then be warned, suspended or banned (see the Warnings section below for more information on warnings).

Flaming, even in self-defense, is strictly prohibited. If you have something to say, say it respectfully or not at all. If someone is harassing you either use the report function or contact a staff member directly. Replying to a flame post will likely result in the removal of your post as well. Flambaiting, or attempting to draw other members into personally attacking you or eachother is also not allowed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM