muramasa on 3.2u

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by littleho, Sep 6, 2009.

1. littleho
    OP

littleho GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2004
    United States
    i havent been in the wii scene since brawl came out so im pretty out of date. i tried starting muramasa today but it kept giving me the black screen after i pressed start in the disc menu screen. is my firmware out of date?

im on wiinja deluxe 3.2u

what do i have to do to play current games (and set up any fun stuff that ive been missing out)?

2. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    your probably missing some IOS's.
    use dop-ios to update your IOS's.

its found in my guide.

you can use gecko os to see what IOS's muramusa uses.

3. wyndcrosser

wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 28, 2009
    United States
    Not to be a dick, but if u were in the scene, you know the answer would be to view stickies etc. So, I'll give u some topics to search for and look at the tutorials - Update to rev14, update to at least 4.0 or 4.1 Check for certain IOS etc if they are needed to run the game (which i doubt because im running demon blade now, use a current usb loader_gx or one of the new usb loaders, make sure 002 anti fix is turned on etc.

Wynd

4. littleho
    OP

littleho GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2004
    United States
    thx xzxero, imma follow your guide right now.

and wynd, since i already SAID i havent been in the scene in days, i wouldnt know where to begin with this problem.

edit: hey xero, i was following your guide and i didnt get piassed the run 4.1 updater step. at the very end the update fails giving me a return -1036, so my firmware is still at 3.2. any suggestions?