Muramasa, Black Screen Freezing?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by fatboy2, Sep 6, 2009.

Sep 6, 2009
  1. fatboy2
    OP

Newcomer fatboy2 Newbie

Just downloaded it and getting into it, but black screens are keeping me from advancing [​IMG]

Anyone else having problems running it smoothly?

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    It would help if we knew what cIOS and backup launcher you're using. Otherwise no one can diagnose the problem.

3. fatboy2
    OP

Newcomer fatboy2 Newbie

Ah, okay I think it works now. I put on the 002 Fix like some people in the release thread suggested.

4. Ossot

Member Ossot GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I never realized that people as a whole can't problem solve for shit until I entered the wii scene.

5. nether_bud

Newcomer nether_bud Newbie

United States
    So having weird issue with NTSC Muramasa: get black screen in USB Loader GX after the Wii safety warning. Used to work under 4.0, rev13b, but I upgraded both to the safe 4.2 system and have tried new rev 14, 15, 17 then back to 13b and still getting same black screen. I have 002 fix on, have tried force NTSC, even tried 222, 223 and 250 instead of 249, all same issue.

**Updated: I re-installed Muramasa and am no longer having a problem, file must have become corrupted when I copied it to a new HDD.