ROM Hack Multiplayer with Secret of Mana and/or SD 3 on DS?

goodiegood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've seen so many claim that it's possible to play SOM and/or SD3 with 3 DS linked together somehow, while some claim it is NOT possible, so... I just had to ask... is it possible to play up to 3 players on SOM on DS with a SNES emu..? I cannot see why it'd work because of the DS = not joypads...

Can someone tell me IF it's possible or not, and IF it is, then how can one do it?

Would be enjoyable to play SOM with 2 friends with our DS'es!

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to hear of any emulators (Especially SNES) allowing a way to link to use 2 player or in any play 2 player, so I'd have to say no, but you never know.

Sure they're not talking about Children of Mana?

goodiegood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah. Oky. Thankies for the confirmation. Yep, they were talking about SOM and SD3... So it's all crap then. Hehe. Oh well... one just have to wait and see what happens. Until then, I guess the best way is to play SD3 with 3 players co-op on SNES emu. There's finally a possibility for that! Just had to hear if it was possible to do that for DS as well, but since it's not, so... yeah.

Thankies!

irlumir

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi. Can you tell me please wich emu can run SD3?? and can it also run Romancing saga 3? cause all the emus that i have found run thouse games horrible.
Thx in advance

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SNemulDS has the best support as far as I know, but in any case, you can check compatiblity lists, there are many.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I vaguely remember testing those two games a while ago, not very promising results unfortunately. You can give them a shot in SNEmulDS or SnezziDS, but I wouldn't be too hopeful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here