Multiplayer with G6 O.o

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by test84, Feb 15, 2007.

1. test84
    OP

test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Sep 8, 2006
    Iran
    Iran, Tehran.
    Hi guys! Kuppo!
    i think i asked this question before, but its so important, so sorry if its double topic (but i couldnt find previous one ...)
    so, my question is that i have DSL with G6 and PassCard3 and my other friend(s) have just plain DSL OR DSL with G6 (imagine both situations) and we want to play, say mario kart, multiplayer.
    i know we cant use internet for multiplayer since we dont have valid games.

1-would u tell me that are we able to play with each other? would games find each other on G6s?
    2- if that way doesnt work, are my friend(s) able to use Ghost mode or Download Play for a game that i have on my G6?
    (so plz consider two guys having G6 and a guy with G6 and another guy with nothing but just DSL)

mainly my question is about multiplayer restcitions when u use a thing like G6 (like u cant get online and etc.)

TIAAA!
    Nintendo 4ever. [​IMG]

2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
  3. Ghaleon1982

Ghaleon1982 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 25, 2006
    United States
    Well I have the G6 and my friend has the real game for Final Fantasy III and we were able to transfer data just fine over the internet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice