Multiplayer with DS (One)

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Sigma83, Jan 20, 2007.

Jan 20, 2007

Multiplayer with DS (One) by Sigma83 at 1:16 AM (823 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Sigma83
    OP

Newcomer Sigma83 Advanced Member

Canada
    Just wondering why I am unable to host a game using a Supercard DS(One)? At first, my friends can pick up on my game, and they select to join it. But then they will forever be stuck on a nintendo loading screen. Are there fixes for this? or is this simply a limitation of slot1 cards, or even slot1/slot2 setups as well?

Thank you.

2. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    same for me with G6

3. warealm

Newcomer warealm Newbie

Australia
    I don't think its jsut the limitation of the slot one card, but in order to share a game with your friends, their ds would have to be flashed. So i don't think you can play with just your supercard. But i'm pretty sure that multi-card play would work, but you have to have the same region of rom as your friends cartridges. EG: if you like in europe you would have to have the EUR version of rom to play multiplayer with them.

I'm not quite sure about the G6, sorry.

4. dxmboss

Newcomer dxmboss Newbie

United States
    I had that same problem with castlevania POR on my SC DS(ONE). Everytime i host a game it freezes. I then bought a 80x microsd and it worked perfect in wireless.

5. marth989

Member marth989 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    i also had problems with this too, i found that some games work and others don't, alot of the time though if you retry connecting a couple of times it eventually works. hope this helps [​IMG]