Hacking Multiplayer with DS (One)

Sigma83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering why I am unable to host a game using a Supercard DS(One)? At first, my friends can pick up on my game, and they select to join it. But then they will forever be stuck on a nintendo loading screen. Are there fixes for this? or is this simply a limitation of slot1 cards, or even slot1/slot2 setups as well?

Thank you.

warealm

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think its jsut the limitation of the slot one card, but in order to share a game with your friends, their ds would have to be flashed. So i don't think you can play with just your supercard. But i'm pretty sure that multi-card play would work, but you have to have the same region of rom as your friends cartridges. EG: if you like in europe you would have to have the EUR version of rom to play multiplayer with them.

I'm not quite sure about the G6, sorry.

dxmboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that same problem with castlevania POR on my SC DS(ONE). Everytime i host a game it freezes. I then bought a 80x microsd and it worked perfect in wireless.

marth989

Trophies
Website
profile.myspace.com
XP
Country
i also had problems with this too, i found that some games work and others don't, alot of the time though if you retry connecting a couple of times it eventually works. hope this helps
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse