Multiplayer Split Screen Wii FPS?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by raiderscrusade, Jul 25, 2010.

1. raiderscrusade
    OP

raiderscrusade GBAtemp Fan

Jun 30, 2009
    Hello,

After trying Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex and finding out it has no multiplayer split screen gameplay option, I was greatly disappointed.

I now want to ask you guys if you know any GOOD Wii titles that have multiplayer split screen, like that of a Halo game or a COD game on the other consoles.

Please don't flame me, I just want to have a good battle with family and friends when we play the Wii, just as you would have a good battle when playing Halo.

Thanks for all your help in advance [​IMG]!

2. DarkShadow96

DarkShadow96 LA96£

Feb 9, 2009
    Canada
    MTL
    Hmm... The only one's that I know of are 007 Quantum of Solace but that's quite bad. Another one also is Metroid Prime Trilogy where you can play split screen in Metroid Prime 2 Echoes.

Hope I helped.

3. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Quantum isn't that bad. It uses a modified CoD4 engine so it has a cover system.

Otherwise wait until Goldeneye.

4. DarkShadow96

DarkShadow96 LA96£

Feb 9, 2009
    Canada
    MTL
    Meh played Quantum with a few of my friends and we got bored in 30mins and switched games right away. Also, if he could wait, The Conduit 2 will be coming soon but I just don't know if it'll be good.

5. Fudge

Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

Banned
    Aug 26, 2009
    United States
    New York
    Lets see, Quantum of Solace, Red Steel, and MPT. That's about it right now, but Conduit 2 and GoldenEye 007 will both have split screen when there released.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice