Multiplayer Split Screen Wii FPS?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by raiderscrusade, Jul 25, 2010.

Jul 25, 2010
  1. raiderscrusade
    OP

Member raiderscrusade GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Hello,

After trying Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex and finding out it has no multiplayer split screen gameplay option, I was greatly disappointed.

I now want to ask you guys if you know any GOOD Wii titles that have multiplayer split screen, like that of a Halo game or a COD game on the other consoles.

Please don't flame me, I just want to have a good battle with family and friends when we play the Wii, just as you would have a good battle when playing Halo.

Thanks for all your help in advance [​IMG]!

2. DarkShadow96

Member DarkShadow96 LA96£

Canada
    Hmm... The only one's that I know of are 007 Quantum of Solace but that's quite bad. Another one also is Metroid Prime Trilogy where you can play split screen in Metroid Prime 2 Echoes.

Hope I helped.

3. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Quantum isn't that bad. It uses a modified CoD4 engine so it has a cover system.

Otherwise wait until Goldeneye.

4. DarkShadow96

Member DarkShadow96 LA96£

Canada
    Meh played Quantum with a few of my friends and we got bored in 30mins and switched games right away. Also, if he could wait, The Conduit 2 will be coming soon but I just don't know if it'll be good.

5. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    Lets see, Quantum of Solace, Red Steel, and MPT. That's about it right now, but Conduit 2 and GoldenEye 007 will both have split screen when there released.