aka Pearbook
OP
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I like to play games with friends but when I'm playing multiplayer games it freezes a lot and you get a annoying beep sound. I already had it with Lego Pirates and Conduit 2 invasion mode and it always happens after playing a while so we have to start all over again and again. And now I really want to know what the problem is and how to fix it
unsure.gif
I'm using Configurable USB loader. I really hope this problem is fixable ^^

Already Thanks

KuRensan

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
More info would be nice. What version of CFG, what version of cIOS' are you using. Does single player run without freezing? Have you setup your router to forward the wii's ports?

siliconmessiah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have this problem when using CFG Loader and playing Black Ops online. It happens once in a while...not too often or always, but sometimes.
I run the latest revisions of everything, have updated via modmii and use Cios 250 to play Black Ops.

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
siliconmessiah said:
I also have this problem when using CFG Loader and playing Black Ops online. It happens once in a while...not too often or always, but sometimes.
I run the latest revisions of everything, have updated via modmii and use Cios 250 to play Black Ops.
Try Herme's v5.0 or 5.1 cIOS with base 57. Might have better luck with that one

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KuRensan said:
Here is some more information:

I'm playing games with the Configurable USB Loader 69a7 and use IOS249 and 57 (r20)
and I'm not talking about online multiplayer but just Co-op (offline multiplayer)
Whos cIOS version are you using for 249 and 250? if your using Waninkoko's you should upgrade to davebaol's dx2 updated version. You can get the d2x version from modmii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass