On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Hey,

It'd be slow around here cause of xmas but thats cool, just as long as answers start to pour in after that & this topic dont go the way of the dinos then its all good.
smile.gif

Now to the point...

Any one know good fun multiplayer LAN/IPX games that are just great? mostly abandonware games
smile.gif

So far playing games

GTA1/2
WarHammer Dark Omen
Warcraft 1/2
Carmaggedon 1
Redneck Rampage 1/2
Duke 3D
Shadow Warrior 1/2
Quake 1/2
Doom 1/2
Counter Strike 2D
Counter Strike 1.6
Solddat

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Far be it for me to say something along the lines of use the search but that have been one or two of these threads which netted some decent titles, we could always use another though.

Anyhow whoo Carmaggedon 1 and Redneck Rampage 1/2.
/takes off rose tinted glasses.

A bunch of those games had source released and network updates as well.

Shogun total war. One of the finest RTS games ever in my opinion (certainly up there with Dark Omen). Ran on my old 200MHz machine as well.

I quite enjoyed the star wars dark forces/jedi knight (jedi academy was good)

Deus Ex was good multiplayer (some of the mods were great)

Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2.

Diablo 1 and 2.

Likewise Dungeon Siege should also get a look in and age of Empires too.

Halo 1 was not half bad if you could get some people to play it.

I am sure I could think of titles all day long but I will it at this and say take a trip on down to your local classic games rack and grab one or two there.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
I got to ask whats with the rose tinted glasses lol

Deus Ex multiplayer, i thought that was with a patch to make it coop? or did it have a deathmatch mode?

Currently got System Shock 2 to add to the multiplayer list (should be getting it soon) i wonder if i can vs a different machine if they aint got the rebirth addon...

The reason i say older style games is cause the other girly computer in the house dont have a crash hot gfx card, so i tend to stick to the slightly older games.
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can assure you Deus Ex sported a nice bit of multiplayer via the patch you speak of.

As for the glasses as fun as they may have been back then I do not think they would stand up now unlike some of the other games listed.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
I can assure you Deus Ex sported a nice bit of multiplayer via the patch you speak of.

As for the glasses as fun as they may have been back then I do not think they would stand up now unlike some of the other games listed.

Ah i see, Carmageddon had its moments with its mindless violence but Redneck Rampage bugs me to hell as i think there is a bug in the version of part 1 i got where i can even pass the 1st stage. Thanks for the heads up on D'EX, cant wait for part 3 myself.
smile.gif

Also im looking into getting Half-Life 1 with coop mod
smile.gif
should be good

anyone know if op force & blue strike addon packs of HL1 have a coop mod too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: