Hacking Multiplayer in PuyoPuyo Tetris...

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey hey people.
I wanted to make a thread after trying to search for this and not finding anything conclusive.

Puyo Puyo Tetris on 3DS has Download Play and local wireless multiplayer with other games; but on a region free 3DS with Luma 3DS, and even with full Japanese locale emulation of Luma 3DS trying to host in Puyo Puyo Tetris kicks out immediately to an error screen.

Is there any way to make the multiplayer work on non japanese system? Or, is region changing my system as I know is possible the only solution? Even then; if this is needed I am sure download play would not work right for other players anyway.

Thanks everyone, you're the flip in flipside.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
im sure it should weird make sure you enabled region emulation in luma's settings
Double made sure. Only thing is I have also the patch 1.1 of the game installed dunno do I need to make a file for that too.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Other download play problems caused by region issues have been fixed by manually setting the EULA to accepted. I don't know details but it could give you something to Google.

@fikatr try being a bit nicer. You're now on my block list and probably other people's.

Thanks for the suggestion. I indeed found some guide on this but it did not seem to do the trick either. The game might error because of user name in western system conflicts with fonts available in the game or something like that possibly. Though the Wii U versions did not have problems showing alphanumerics...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended