Gaming Multiplayer games to play with ur g/f

antigirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone recommend any multiplayer games to play with your girlfriend, ones that support Download Play through slot1 solutions [eg: R4] i know the nintendos [mario kart etc] dont work, neither does meteroid, but any one recommend any that do ?
didnt find tetris that good.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
play hide the salami with your GF's slot 1 solution
wtf.gif
rofl2.gif
that was funny and disturbing at the same time
laugh.gif

How about Clubhouse Games ? It has buncha easy-to-play games..Tetris is also a good choice and everyone knows how to play it. And also NSMB if the Download Play works on R4. Star stealing is fun !!

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shehasAperiod

That used to stop me too. Used to stop my girlfriend too. Now we just plow through that week (*rimshot) like it's nobody's business.

I think that clubhouse games would be great for what you're looking for. Puzzle Quest might also be good because the girlfriends tend to enjoy Bejeweled.

My girlfriend and I enjoyed playing Hotel Dusk a lot together, though. Not a two player game, but we'd just switch off on who was holding the DS and let the other watch. It was good times.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would recommend getting her New Super Mario Brothers. It won't let you download play with the R4 but the game's worth it for the multiplayer alone. If you're not sure, grab a NES emulator and let her play the old Mario Bros 1 to see if she likes it. If she does, it's the perfect gift.

Multiplayer consists of a load of simple minigames which she definitely can play and are reasonably fun. Besides that you can play a game of Mario VS Luigi where you race to get stars and jump on eachothers head to steal it. Great fun. My girlfriend couldn't stop laughing (she's Korean, and we're currently living in Japan, which is also where I met her. We communicate in Japanese
tongue.gif
).

Edit: you can also buy a 2nd flashcart..that'll allow you to play NSMB as well.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My girlfriend hates losing, so that made NewSuperMarioBros, MarioKartDS, and EBA's download play less enjoyable. If you're girlfriend is so too, look for games that have co-ops instead.
I don't know why she gets mad at me for winning 3 of 30 points games and losing one 100 point game, she's still winning by 10 points =p
And even on MKDS team VS, I have to come in second and make her first, or place first when she has no chance of winning. So sometimes I just grab my single player games and play by myself on her bed
sleep.gif
a

Actually I grabbed 2 flashcarts for us, so we can do EBA Co-op, or whatever else that won't make her mad at me =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PotatoStatic @ PotatoStatic: Jesus. Someone really wants to give me speedy loans.