Hacking Multimedia - Moonshell Error on loading

jdearauj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I load the multimedia option I get a error message on the bottom screen and then the app loads. Does anybody else get the same error? Could there be something wrong with my download OR is this the norm on most peoples R4 software?

The error mentions something about a error was detected: Have a moved a folder or changed files? It also mentions re-formatting the card and reloading the data which I have done and still have the same error.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I'm sure someone would have answered this and I'm sure someone will still answer this after I do. But I'll go for it: It's just an error message that's always been in moonshell. Everyone gets it. Program still boots fine afterwards (it displays for like, half a second) and works fine. Ignore it.
tongue.gif

jdearauj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eh, I'm sure someone would have answered this and I'm sure someone will still answer this after I do. But I'll go for it: It's just an error message that's always been in moonshell. Everyone gets it. Program still boots fine afterwards (it displays for like, half a second) and works fine. Ignore it.
tongue.gif

Thanks Katalyst, is what i thought. But i just had to ask.
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

tongue.gif

Heh thanks. I was sorta wondering about that myself too. It just sorta bugged me that I see the word "error" for a split second.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1