Hacking multiMAN Ratchet and Clank Collection moving painfully slow

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@godreborn Limitation? Meaning I can't hook up my 4TB I understand that. But I'm gonna give it one more shot with the 1TB tried downloading that tool that @EmulateLife suggested
above, but I couldn't get it to install. So I just reformatted my 1TB so we'll see what happens when I pop it in this time.

You can use your 4 TB HDD but only 2 TB will be usable, so pretty useless I guess as you lose 50 % of it's capacity.

Also, note that you can't rip anything downloaded from the PSN, except if you decrypt the content with something like PSN Liberator but it doesn't work with every games.

Finally, Irisman is able to manage games installed on the PS3 hdd and on external HDD.

Reactions: BigDaddyWeaves

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: UPDATE

I realized my problem.
This is gonna sound really stupid. but...
I wasn't copying the game over to the internal hard drive first I was going right from disc to USB LMFAO I'm terrible. Anyway I figured everything out I have copied two games so far that original ratchet and clank game collection and working on God of war collection now

hakd88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
USB drives and similar work faster if they mostly have big files and when formatting, you increase the allocation size to the maximum size possible. It is probably worth a try to reformat.

Reactions: BigDaddyWeaves

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EmulateLife I tried ripping God of War 3 (III) and it stopped like 10% of the way through, I'm gonna eventually use FTP and slowly piece by piece rip that onto my computer for now just doing the games that aren't as big as that one.

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an ABC All in One memory card reader can that be used as a hard drive? So far no luck.
Made sure to format it correctly and everything. Just don't work.

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EmulateLife any suggestions? My Toshiba 300GB external hard drive works great I added a game in less than 10 minutes using it today.
What brands are good? And what size should I go for? I'm curious as to what you use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night