MultiMAN for PS3 V1.14.00

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deanrr has updated MultiMAN, a backup manager for the PS3, to version 1.14.00.
QUOTE said:
Deanrr has brought us a very important new feature to his popular multiMAN application. Today, marked by the release of 1.14.00, is the end of using the LV2 patch to run multiMAN. Dean has now implemented a stable syscall36 function. That's right, just click on multiMAN and play! Other great additions to this great app is the ability to download updates without the use of a USB stick, a new Update/Cover download server, and a new format to options.ini. This is definantly a much, much needed version of multiman - so go on - Get It Now! Thanks Dean!

A very nice to see update.

Source

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if games are still stuck with a black screen using this? I've only tried one game, but I heard others say that the problem also applies to other games. Unfortunately for me, I've already removed the game from my HDD and I do not want to use up anymore of my 250GB bandwidth limit for the month right now.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm personally having issues with Brutal Legends, but that may be because its on an external right now. It won't start up, but I read on the JB Compatibility list that it works on internal. Same with Folklore. It got stuck on a loading screen after loading my game and walking to the next room. Its also on an external, so I'm going to swap some games around and try it out.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
MarcusRaven said:
I'm personally having issues with Brutal Legends, but that may be because its on an external right now. It won't start up, but I read on the JB Compatibility list that it works on internal. Same with Folklore. It got stuck on a loading screen after loading my game and walking to the next room. Its also on an external, so I'm going to swap some games around and try it out.
Brutal Legends only works from internal.

So what's the difference between this and the lv2-patcher method?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's (should be) no difference.

before : run lv2.pkg -> back to XMB -> run the loader -> back to XMB -> load the game
now : run the loader with lv2 patch included -> back to xmb -> load the game

But that's only for custom firmware which don't have syscall36.
User still using jailbreak method don't need that version, the lv2 patcher won't do a thing.
Though, the lv2 patch seems to be updated many times a week. maybe it's better to use the external pkg. But I guess MultiMan will have updated lv2 code quickly too.

I'm still on 3.41jb, it's working fine for the moment. I'm not even thinking of using hermes cfw, swapping dongle is fine until a really stable and tested solution is spread.
PS : I didn't try 1.14.00 with 3.41.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche