Hacking MultiLauncher : a webpage to launch gateway launcher and smealum launcher on same sdcard

March_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello!

I made a small php script go.gateway-3ds.com like which allows for both launcher on the same SD card and launch

What does he: You can have both launcher.dat on its SD card and start'm one, be the one!
As true we launcher.dat, which is the gateway launcher.dat and regionthree.dat, which is the launcher.dat regionthree of smealum :)

The page will first recognize the browser version, then:
Be directly display the script for launching gateway launcher to the case of a console with a different version of the browser that the firmware 9.X
Diaplay a menu for choosing the launcher to launch, be the gateway launcher, be the regionthree launcher.

For now, the file names are fixed, the gateway launcher must be called "launcher.dat" and smealum launcher must be called "regionthree.dat" but I'm gonna try to work out a way to indicate the name of outright file to load.

here are the sources http://www.gaschet.ovh/gw/MultiLauncher.zip

March_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep !

Or launch it with some android webserver app (androphp).

And you can have the launcher of gateway and the launcher of smealum at the same time on the sdcard ;)

Skull Kiddo

Definitely Not A Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait sorry if I sound noob but now I'm downloading AndroPHP, when it's finished, how do I do the trick on my 3DS XL? Do I just turn it on, connect to my home network, and go to the exploit page? Or do I need to do something else?

EDIT: nvm, but when I click on GW launcher let's say, it redirects to a page called "404: not found". Any idea?

March_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep, but 9.3/9.4 console don't can launch gateway exploit and can launch smealum region free, and You can just want launch a game cartridge from other zone without having to install the emunand to have the region free of gateway
EDIT : Thanks Skull kiddo !

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah, i dont really see the point, the gateway launcher has classic mode, so gateway owners would just use the gateway menu to choose classic or gateway mode, non gateway owner wouldnt really have a point choosing between gateway and region free, they would probably just want region free.....dont get me wrong its actually quite cool to see a multi loader, if things like rom decryption ever get enabled for 4.x+ it would be handy being able to switch between the 2 launcher without needing to take the SD out and change files (although then again if your decrypting stuff you probably intend to get that stuff off anyway).....hmmmm sorry, im sure there is something cool that could be done with it....i just cant think of it :P

EDIT: ok i though of a use....if smea makes a ninjhax launcher.dat it might be handy to switch between homebrew loader and region free loader(assuming they wouldn't be merged anyway)

Reactions: Skull Kiddo

vsevolod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Regionthree is for retail cartirdges that are outside of your region, and you don't need Gateway, and you don'tttt hmmmm need to be 9.2, works on 9.4.

thanks i know what regionthree does, but i was wondering what was the use of a page to launch GW or regionthree (since if you have GW, you don't need regionthree unless you insist on playing imported retail games)

Reactions: Skull Kiddo

Skull Kiddo

Definitely Not A Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, but 9.3/9.4 console don't can launch gateway exploit and can launch smealum region free, and You can just want launch a game cartridge from other zone without having to install the emunand to have the region free of gateway
EDIT : Thanks Skull kiddo !

You got ninja'd :ph34r: xD j/k and no problem

anyways I edited my previous post, I'm running AndroPHP and it goes fine in my 3DS, shows if I want to run GW exploit or Region3 exploit, but when I click on them it redirects to a page "404 - Not Found". Any idea?

i have both launcher.dat and regionthree.dat renamed properly

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

March_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
To be direct, for example, I do not wanna piss me off to install the emunand, downgrade, install the ds profile feat launch the launcher mtcard and finally start emunand (this is the only way the gateway launcher not launch more classsic mode from the emunand 8.0) FAIR to launch a cartridge from another region: /

@skull : on the index.php script, change all <?php echo $_SERVER["SCRIPT_URI"]; ?> for <?php echo "index.php"; ?> Is probably a problem with the contents of the variable $ _SERVER on androphp ;)

EDIT : uploading video, remaining 50 Minute, thank you my rotten connection :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs