Multigame ISO Creator v3.24F

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dreadyz, Oct 1, 2007.

1. dreadyz
    OP

dreadyz GBAtemp Regular

Oct 4, 2006
    France
    France
    First off, please excuse me if this question has been asked before, but I did try searching the forum.
    I just got my Wiikey installed on Saturday & had no problems updating the newest firmware. I'm just wondering about which settings to use in the Multigame ISO creator program. I have a PAL Wii first of all..... I have three NTSC(U) Gamecube iso's & want to make a multi ISO. Within the program you can choose NTSC or PAL. It's not clear whether I should choose NTSC , since the iso files are NTSC, or PAL, since my Wii is PAL. Also, sometimes it might be nice to be able to put both NTSC & Pal games on the same multi disc. I did a test of combining three NTSC iso's & choosing PAL for the region within the program & burned to a DVD-RW. Mario Sunshine started up fine but I soon got a message that said the disc couldn't be read, Burnout 2 ran fine though. I'm thinking that the RW disc may just be damaged though. It's pretty old. I just want to get this straight before I start wasting discs. Thanks!

2. Pikachu025

Pikachu025 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 3, 2006
    Australia
    Austria
    I'm not exactly sure what software you're using, but in the normal command-line app you pick your Wii's region.

3. dreadyz
    OP

dreadyz GBAtemp Regular

Oct 4, 2006
    France
    France
    Here is the link to the program I mentioned: http://psx-scene.com/forums/gcos/59217-gco...n-released.html

It's Patman666's GUI based version that emu_kidid speaks of. I'm not a member of that forum, so I figured that someone on here would know and I wouldn't have to sign up there. I guess mixing NTSC & PAL iso's is fine then.

Update:
    I went ahead and burned to a Verbatim DVD-R & all NTSC games work fine. The DVD+RW I used before was just scratched. I also noticed that the info I needed was written in the read me all along, but this is a great program that everyone should know about.