I have a multigame ISO I created. It contains three games. The first extracts just fine with Multigame ISO Creator or Gamecube ISO Tool. The other two have the ":" as part of their name. MIC will not extract them, or even give me the option to extract the data to a new file name on my hard drive, such as game.iso, or anything else. It just crashes. GIT, on the other hand, seems to ignore those two completely. Whenever I try to extract them, it extracts the first game, then stops. No help at all. I'm down to working with WIT to try and extract things. I'm making a little progress, but not much. I'm not sure of the command setup I should be using. Here is all of the information I can provide: Multigame Filename = cdrom.iso I tried using EXTRACT as a command, with minor success. I have three folders in my WIT folder now. P-G4SE, P-GPOE, and P-PZLE. Which are the games, looking to be compressed. But they are like this inside the folders: Folder: Files Folder: Sys File: align-files.txt File: setup.txt I took those, and tried to turn them into an ISO using WIT's Copy feature. To which Gamecube ISO Tool says there is an error in the game's Identifier. I see that WIT has some options..but the number GIT is asking for is 8 characters, not the 6 that WIT says I can modify. I'm probably way of track, so I'm posting this as a please for help to figure out how I can get these two games extracted to be used with DiscEX and a flash drive. I am using dialup, and to reacquire these files would take about a month.