Hacking Multigame GC ISO with real Action Replay?

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have The real (non burned) GC Action Replay, and I was wondering if it worked with Burnt Multigame GC games using the GC Backup Launcher v0.1. I've tried just loading the AR up then inserting my Multigame ISO, but I a black screen. If there's a specific way to do it, fill me in.

And while I'm at it, another quick question. Whenever I try to load up The GC Backup Launcher v0.2, The screen starts scrolling down and it goes Black and white, and if I try loading up a game anyway, the game will be black and white. This ONLY happens with v0.2. Why?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can't use AR with multiboot discs. As for your 0.2 problem, it seems that GCBL v0.2 is outputting a PAL signal to your NTSC TV, or vice versa. I don't know of a fix.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure how to fix the latter now, but Is it possible to load up 2 MultiISO discs? So lets say:

Load up A burnt AR with GCBL, then press Z, eject disc, load up 2nd disc, and choose a different game, eject disc, and reinsert Burnt AR

Would that work?

Edit: Getting the AR Backup, but I can't use it if A: I can't switch out discs after putting on my codes and B: IF I can't even use the GCBL 0.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1