Multigame GC ISO with real Action Replay?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Sorox, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Sorox
    OP

Sorox Master Firo Soul

Jul 8, 2008
    United States
    I have The real (non burned) GC Action Replay, and I was wondering if it worked with Burnt Multigame GC games using the GC Backup Launcher v0.1. I've tried just loading the AR up then inserting my Multigame ISO, but I a black screen. If there's a specific way to do it, fill me in.

And while I'm at it, another quick question. Whenever I try to load up The GC Backup Launcher v0.2, The screen starts scrolling down and it goes Black and white, and if I try loading up a game anyway, the game will be black and white. This ONLY happens with v0.2. Why?

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    You can't use AR with multiboot discs. As for your 0.2 problem, it seems that GCBL v0.2 is outputting a PAL signal to your NTSC TV, or vice versa. I don't know of a fix.

3. Sorox
    OP

Sorox Master Firo Soul

Jul 8, 2008
    United States
    I'm pretty sure how to fix the latter now, but Is it possible to load up 2 MultiISO discs? So lets say:

Load up A burnt AR with GCBL, then press Z, eject disc, load up 2nd disc, and choose a different game, eject disc, and reinsert Burnt AR

Would that work?

Edit: Getting the AR Backup, but I can't use it if A: I can't switch out discs after putting on my codes and B: IF I can't even use the GCBL 0.2