Multigame Cover?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by SpaceJump, Apr 7, 2007.

1. SpaceJump
    OP

SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Aug 18, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Zebes
    I made several GC Multigame discs and now need a cover for them. Does anyone have a custom made cover?

2. azndragonguy115

azndragonguy115 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 24, 2005
    United States
    i think you are looking for a template? since no one knows which specifically looking for

3. SpaceJump
    OP

Aug 18, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Zebes
    Yes, it could be a template. Or a general Multigame Cover without specific games. Is there a GCOS cover?

4. iori-kyo-k

iori-kyo-k GBAtemp Fan

Feb 17, 2006
    France
    Band Of The Hawks
  5. SpaceJump
    OP

Aug 18, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Zebes
    Not exactly. That one is for the emulators, but I'm looking for a cover for multiple GC games on one disc.

6. BlueStar

BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 10, 2006
    UK
    What are you wanting on the cover? Just the text "Some GC games"? Or some Nintendo characters or something (Although you'd probably end up with some characters from games that aren't on the disc) [​IMG]

Why not just scale down the covers of the games that you've got on the disc and tile them across the cover?

7. SpaceJump
    OP

Aug 18, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Zebes
    Either a general multigame cover (maybe as GCOS cover) with the names of the games as text or this could be used to create custom covers. But I'm not good at these kind of things.