FIXED! Multi-quoting and other Xenforo quoting improvements?

Lakum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is there an option to enable the multi-quoting and other new quoting features or GBAtemp simply hasn't updated to a newer Xenforo versions? Would be convenient, I guess.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
multiquoting would be even better if the text was restored on the next thread's page.
Currently, you need to cut/change page/paste your current reply or you'll lose it.
Well, you can come back to the same page to recover it, so it's not lost, but it's saved per page instead of per thread.

Multi quote for multi thread (like IPB had) would be great too. click "+" button on each posts you want to quote, then hit "quote" when you want to call all your marked posts.

Lakum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
multiquoting would be even better if the text was restored on the next thread's page.
Currently, you need to cut/change page/paste your current reply or you'll lose it.
Well, you can come back to the same page to recover it, so it's not lost, but it's saved per page instead of per thread.

Multi quote for multi thread (like IPB had) would be great too. click "+" button on each posts you want to quote, then hit "quote" when you want to call all your marked posts.
The newest Xenforo and Woltlab have this feature but you would've to update to either of these.

Lakum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
we are going to be updating Xenforo soon so the multi quote feature will be available
Another feature that would be useful is the ability to see all the members and guests browsing a thread. Is that feature available in the newest Xenforo? I know MyBB has it.

Reactions: Margen67

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another feature that would be useful is the ability to see all the members and guests browsing a thread. Is that feature available in the newest Xenforo? I know MyBB has it.

It was on the old forum software, however I am not sure how useful it really is. Most of the time it just ends up with a worse version of "OMG 40 views and no replies, you guys are the worst", with a nice serving of extra server load for the trouble .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality