Hacking Multi-Payments on Acekard?

whatup777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok my dad is really on my case now. He asking if Dealextreme uses multiple payments. I think he is fine with the $13.90 he had to pay. (Super Cheap) But he think I will have to pay more than once? I told him I didn't know and now he's mad. I have to find out if i have to pay like 3 payments of $13.90 because then he will get pissed. Sorry if I annoyed you but be helpful please. Thanks in advance.
yaynds.gif

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell no! I paid 11.08 for mine and I got it @ dealextreme.
smile.gif
get it! The only bad side is that you have to wait a hella long time for it to arrive.
dry.gif

whatup777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the SUPER FAST reply. You Guys rock my dad has calmed down. Hope he let me buy the M3i for Dealextreme for my birthday in the summer. Should be cheaper then M3 Real Deluxe because no Rumble/Ram Expansion.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
people see that dx is 1/3 of the price of everywhere else and they figure you have you pay the small amount three times, some people just dont understand that the whole "you get what you pay for" doesnt apply for internet shopping

whatup777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um I already waited 1 week and 5 days so should be here in 2 more days (Minus Memorial Day). Waiting is
frown.gif
face. But worth it.
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free