Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Comparing when this thread was started to the US date, I do agree the translation was a good idea.
yay.gif

Being a SRW game automatically reduces the chances for official release by orders of magnitude.

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Raven Darkheart said:
i could be wrong but according to the new video posted on IGN it looks like atlus kept in the japanese VA
I'd say it was a good move. Modifying it would simply just ruin the whole experience.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HoTsHoT89 said:
Raven Darkheart said:
i could be wrong but according to the new video posted on IGN it looks like atlus kept in the japanese VA
I'd say it was a good move. Modifying it would simply just ruin the whole experience.
if they didn't it would've required a sdat swap thats all...but at least atlus is saving us the trouble of going there

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Raven Darkheart said:
HoTsHoT89 said:
Raven Darkheart said:
if they didn't it would've required a sdat swap thats all...but at least atlus is saving us the trouble of going there
I don't really think they're gonna leave the jp voice overs in, there are some sound only parts, especially notable the ones after the end of a battle...

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Raven Darkheart said:
HoTsHoT89 said:
Raven Darkheart said:
I don't really think they're gonna leave the jp voice overs in, there are some sound only parts, especially notable the ones after the end of a battle...
did u see the latest video of this game over @ ign?

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Raven Darkheart said:
Noitora said:
Raven Darkheart said:
HoTsHoT89 said:
Raven Darkheart said:
did u see the latest video of this game over @ ign?
I just did...wtf?...This is going to be one really bad localization...

ShinKyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Noitora said:
robochrono09 said:
the game is going to be released soon in the US why not translate another game?
Because I don't want to.
At any rate, I'll start doing psp translations from now on
tongue.gif

Just a question out of curiosity: did you ever finishd a translation? That's not a flame, I really wanna know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg