Translation Mugen No Frontier Exceed : Super Robot Taisen Og Saga - Open Translation

ValkyrieXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the Update! Happy New Year!

You are welcome !
Suzuka-chan and myself are wishing you a happy and lucky New Year 2018 !
upload_2018-1-15_19-23-18.gif

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Pink and Blue = Harley Quinn
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys !
We updated the “Credits” section and the “Thanks to” section of the main post.

By the way, in case you didn’t watch it yet, here is my Walkthrough of the first dungeon (on the 3rd Beta of our patch) :

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Part 3 :

thank u very much!!! glad u guys put effort on this amazin game!

Krikke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
these videos pique my curiousity like nuts, but i'm not gonna watch em, as to not overly spoil myself too much XD
great work though! keep it up :)

madmazda86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah it does take a bit of time. Each file goes through translation, review, proof-reading and a review of the corrections before finally being marked done. Even after that, we have to go through each section of the game to make sure the English text doesn't breach the dialogue boxes, as obviously you can say a lot more in Japanese characters and still have it fit (like Kyon's rather creative insults XD)

Reactions: Pablitox and Krikke

Krikke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah it does take a bit of time. Each file goes through translation, review, proof-reading and a review of the corrections before finally being marked done. Even after that, we have to go through each section of the game to make sure the English text doesn't breach the dialogue boxes, as obviously you can say a lot more in Japanese characters and still have it fit (like Kyon's rather creative insults XD)

no worries. i think i can safely say all of us (and all those who've seen this/are interested) can bring up all the patience in the world if it's effectively finished at a certain point :)
and being fast is one thing, having it done with quality is another, and i think we all prefer quality ;)

Reactions: madmazda86

ValkyrieXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone !

The translation is progressing smoothly ^_^

Today, instead of giving you a percentage of progress of the translation, I will give you something more "visual".

:!::!:There is some SPOILERS about the scenario starting from here.:!::!:

Here is a detailed World Map of the game :

Raw World Map.png

And here is the same World Map, edited by myself, indicating the progress of the translation for each location :

Edited World Map.png

If a location is not framed (Espina Castle for example), that merely means that we haven't worked on it yet.

P.S. : I found this map here :
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ds/976070-super-robot-taisen-og-saga-mugen-no-frontier-exceed/faqs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning