Gaming mucus's review of the PSP-1000 series

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I love the psp!
I haven't even hacked mine, I use the official firmwares. I hope to change this soon with a pandora battery however.

The psp 1000 series is really superb in my opinion. The weight and size in my hands is just right, the screen could be a little brighter, but it's plenty bright as it is.
The ability to take larger capicity memory sticks is a really swell feature.
The down side is the awful lack of mp3 organization, everything must be in the parent folder or just 1 folder down, and frankly this is just not enough. If you have several albums from the same band and want them to kinda stick together you gotta make 1 folder for it and drop everything into there.
If you can get past that the psp is really awesome at holding to mp3s, but the playback on the stock speakers is ass.

The games are AWESOME!!! the umd is getting outdated though it looks like, what the psp go.

This has been another review by mucus.

Love you all,
~mucus

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mucus said:
I love the psp!
I haven't even hacked mine, I use the official firmwares. I hope to change this soon with a pandora battery however.

The psp 1000 series is really superb in my opinion. The weight and size in my hands is just right, the screen could be a little brighter, but it's plenty bright as it is.
The ability to take larger capicity memory sticks is a really swell feature.
The down side is the awful lack of mp3 organization, everything must be in the parent folder or just 1 folder down, and frankly this is just not enough. If you have several albums from the same band and want them to kinda stick together you gotta make 1 folder for it and drop everything into there.
If you can get past that the psp is really awesome at holding to mp3s, but the playback on the stock speakers is ass.

The games are AWESOME!!! the umd is getting outdated though it looks like, what the psp go.

This has been another review by mucus.

Love you all,
~mucus

why wait for a pandora battery just make your own i did and it worked perfectly
smile.gif

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
or wiat for the new eLoader that will let you install cfw without any need of extra hardware shit and stuff.

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I tend to stay up-to-date with sony's firmware, so i'm at 5.04.
But is this that you are telling me there is a way to do it without pandora?
(i'm not making my own, I'll spend 10 bucks and buy one rather)

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is not a review...

A review consists of pictures, guides, links, and information.

That was just rubbish and short.

And FYI, reviews don't go here, they go here.

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can make any battery a pandora one, unfortunately you need to know someone with an already hacked PSP to be able to do it.

If you don't know anyone that has one, your only option is to buy one.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
5.03 chickHEN + Hellcat's Recovery = FTW!!

you review is way to short. If Im new to PSP, I couldnt guaranteed I could buy the same PSP as yours nor buy a PSP because it would cost confusion on my side. Add a little more info like the feel of the PSP, navigation, pros and cons.

Im not here to flame.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's a blitz review!
tongue.gif

Anyway, have you ever seen the 2000 series? I like it because it's meant to be an improvement over the 1000, even though it's not as protected because of the metal chassis, but that doesn't matter I've never dropped the PSP.

But I got it from my brother so it has cracked and scratched corners, that dumbass can't treat anything with respect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1