MTVs Bully Beatdown

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody else watching this? I'm fucking loving it! There's nothing I hate more than a twat of a bully and I've been saying for years there needs to be a show like this. This his how reality telly should be! If you haven't seen it yet and you like seeing complete dickheads getting what's coming to them then you should definitely watch it!

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Disappointing Dave was hoping that the dude with the red streak was going to get Ground and Pounded by two guys from UFC
frown.gif

What a let down
frown.gif

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen the show. It's fun to watch a bully get what's coming to them, but the episodes all basically play out the same.
-Victims ask for help
-Bully gets confronted, and is a jerk until they find out that they could win $10,000
-Bully gets completely stomped, and the victims get all, or most, of the money.

Good idea for a show, but watching it once is enough for me.

And it's no UFC.
laugh.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
Disappointing Dave was hoping that the dude with the red streak was going to get Ground and Pounded by two guys from UFC
frown.gif

What a let down
frown.gif

Pah, you're expectations are just too high good sir. I love watching these guys with their huge egos getting chopped down. All their "They'll need to bring bats and brass knuckles to take me on" and blam, one good kick to the mid-section and their down like a sack of shit! That's gold in my opinion!

QUOTE(penguindefender @ Apr 11 2009, 02:17 PM) I've seen the show. It's fun to watch a bully get what's coming to them, but the episodes all basically play out the same.
-Victims ask for help
-Bully gets confronted, and is a jerk until they find out that they could win $10,000
-Bully gets completely stomped, and the victims get all, or most, of the money.

Good idea for a show, but watching it once is enough for me.

And it's no UFC.
laugh.gif

That's what it's all about, small brained, big egoed people with big mouths getting reminded that picking on people who can't fight doesn't make you a tough guy! lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night