Hacking MT-Card or Gateway, i don’t understand the difference between the 2 cards

what is better for me

• MT-Card

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Gateway

Votes: 70 87.5%

• Total voters

Esmax666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I would like to buy me a flash card, I am a 3DS old version (3.0.0)
Is that a big difference between the 2 cards?
I guess it is not possible to play online for the both card.

I saw that the R4i 3DS Gold Deluxe is cheaper but there is some problems, is that right?

MT-Card is a little be cheaper, it will be better for me to buy this card?
Is also easy to install a game with the “FAT32 Drag and Drop” function

Why is the Gateway so expensive?

thanks

dagro

Trophies
XP
Country
Atm they are pretty much exactly same but I would say Gateway because they released ALL updates before any other competitors (except multirom which was MT-Card).

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Esmax666, just do what newersumm told you. Take a read on both specs and go for what your "heart" tells you :D, because as dagro told you, they are basically the same.
Right now the only difference between them is that GW has eShop titles support (downloaded outside eShop), but it'll eventually come out for MT-Card.

Cheers!

Breadwin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway is more expensive because it is the market leader in 3ds flash cards

MT card is a little behind in features but i think it has potential

If i was you i would look at some youtube videos and see which one you like the look of

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The biggest difference is the multirom implementation. Gateway supports exFAt and FAT32 white MT-card only supports FAT32. Gateway has a menu in the 3ds menu, while with the MT card you first select the game from the exploit and use the button to switch games (or relaunch the exploit.) Gateway also currently supports eshop roms.

At this point they both are looking good in terms of capability and future updates. I'd personally get a Gateway because it's more "polished" if you ask me.

Reactions: Vengenceonu

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find that MT-CARD will have lots of potential due to built-in CPU (kinda like DSTWO) but the lack of game compatibility is unsettling.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not a cpu like the DSTwo, its just the fpga that they claim is a cpu (technically it is but its not of any use as far as homebrew emulators are concerned)

Reactions: Nightwish

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I find that MT-CARD will have lots of potential due to built-in CPU (kinda like DSTWO) but the lack of game compatibility is unsettling.
Gateway only got compatibility for these two 5 days ago. MT may get it too, just give them a bit more time.

depat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Personal opinion!! I find the MT card much better, more hacks but less game compatibility etc. It was a bit cheaper at least for me. Im a hacker and i advantage from the built in CPU :)

Fábio Silva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't get people starting a war over this xD
Gateway is a great product. I have one, 100% satisfied. MT seems great too, although I don't have one to experiment with.
Either way, Gateway = 100% game compatibility, neat gui on multirom. MT-card will almost certainly have 100% game compatibility in a few days and has its own multirom.
People who can't decide which one to buy should just go to Youtube and see some videos of both cards. There's going to be one that is going to look nicer than the other. But that's really an individual choice in my opinion.
2 great cards, 2 great choices.

Reactions: Technicmaster0

Esmax666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the NT Card V1.2 don t support some games?
Do you thnik that it will later possible to play online with one of both cards?

Esmax666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i just saw that there is no very big difference between the 2 cards in eachmall.me
just 9 dollars
do you recommand an another website?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Personal opinion!! I find the MT card much better, more hacks but less game compatibility etc. It was a bit cheaper at least for me. Im a hacker and i advantage from the built in CPU :)
What are you talking about.........do you even know what a hack is, there is no CPU to take advantage of that was just BS sales pitch from MT....the mythical CPU hasn't done anything at all....so I don't see how it's giving you any "advantage"

Reactions: IronClouds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr