Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
it has menu for selecting roms tooo, its not just hardware based, there was review posted on here not long ago that showed you can use an onscreen menu instead of the button
I think you're referring to this:
maxresdefault.jpg
I'm pretty sure this menu is available from the exploit launcher itself rather than from the HOME screen, but you do have a point.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No means it doesn't work.
N/A means it's not available (because cartridges wasn't compatible, so options regarding cartridges were irrelevent)
Now that it supports cartridges, put unknown if you don't know (for example cartridge Update partition spoofing) unless you tested it and know if it works or not.

Thanks for updating the wiki :)

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No means it doesn't work.
N/A means it's not available (because cartridges wasn't compatible, so options regarding cartridges were irrelevent)
Now that it supports cartridges, put unknown if you don't know (for example cartridge Update partition spoofing) unless you tested it.
Okay. I can't test "Update Spoof Cartridge" and "Card2 Cartridge" from the first table (maybe I'll add more later). If anyone else could test that plase?

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I just tested Zelda link between worlds and Mario Party island tour and both are working great!

So now, MTCard > Gateway!
MTcard have same compatibility, emunand and already supports multirom!

dagro

Trophies
XP
Country
I just tested Zelda link between worlds and Mario Party island tour and both are working great!

So now, MTCard > Gateway!
MTcard have same compatibility, emunand and already supports multirom!
any save issues?

unlimited497

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is really no different here then 2.0b2. Nothing is different except changing the name. Region carts free, meh, not too excited. Pretty sure when 2.0 come out, their "update" will come out after. When they do something good of their own, I'd support them, but now gateway still rule. :P

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wasn't the error at GW another one? I can imagine that Nintendo only blocked the dumped GameIDs from playing online.

Same error code, but some people were only giving the summary found on Nintendo's website which says something about being too far from the WIFI hostpot.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I'm jelly, and I bet all the Gateway Fanboys are too.

I'll be using their firmware now, since it supports the newest firmware WITHOUT a bricking code. Woohoo!

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you're referring to this:
maxresdefault.jpg
I'm pretty sure this menu is available from the exploit launcher itself rather than from the HOME screen, but you do have a point.

Correct, it's done by holding L when you select DS Profile.

I've got a MT-Card and haven't updated it yet. Did someone want me to test something with running 1.1 of the launcher.dat but not updating my hardware?

As far as bricking is concerned - I do have a NAND flasher installed, with all the progress everybody's made am I basically safe now if I do get bricked... like can I unbrick it? I have a Raspberry Pi.

If I should be safe, then I'll go ahead and update the MT-Card software, hardware, whatever you guys want me to test.

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct, it's done by holding L when you select DS Profile.

I've got a MT-Card and haven't updated it yet. Did someone want me to test something with running 1.1 of the launcher.dat but not updating my hardware?

As far as bricking is concerned - I do have a NAND flasher installed, with all the progress everybody's made am I basically safe now if I do get bricked... like can I unbrick it? I have a Raspberry Pi.

If I should be safe, then I'll go ahead and update the MT-Card software, hardware, whatever you guys want me to test.

Yeah you can easily unbrick it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: hoi