Hardware MSI Seahawk cards

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
That's why I want it. I'm gonna go liquid cooling on my Ryzen build. It's 799$ right now so I'm debating if it's worth it.
get a normal one for now if you don't plan to water cool it right away... if you got the kit ready to put it togheter, ok sure.. because you can't use the card without a cooling system, you can always later get the cooling block and assembly it yourself, EK also sells the blocks

evga and other companies are shipping a version with the kits already built it
asus got a predator thing, where it has both systems but meh, i think it«s more a cliche than anything else

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PS: check if the costs are worth it... MSI\EVGA may charge a lot more for theese "ready" gpus with the block already built because they can..
i am not sure if this is the case, but getting a normal GPU, and then purchase the block from EK or whatever company that makes the blocks, may be cheaper than the whole thing already assembled

backplates are a marketing scam!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Recommend it thanks to the fact that it leaves you with an ungodly amount of room for overclocking.
i have a good AIO. and what prevents me from overclocking more is actually the "cpu lottery" i would have to start to disable extra cores and stuff...
even with the great temps i got (45c max in load), trying to go higher than the 5Ghz this boy reaches, just stops the whole thing working...
besides.. increase the power of a 300+ bucks part to gain like 5% extra power to make it's life as short as possible meh...

Last edited by migles,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night