ms simply arrived

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by dread123, Jan 6, 2007.

Jan 6, 2007

ms simply arrived by dread123 at 7:50 PM (1,342 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. dread123
    OP

Member dread123 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    just received mine this morning after ordering on friday [​IMG] cshipped all the way from Essex..hahaha
    £34.00 delivered and what can i say. played everything i have put on. not tried any download playing yet..but will over weekend. not sure wether to get rid of my supercard rumble yet though. loving the gui on the m3. gonna post a personal review once had more time to play with it [​IMG]

2. dread123
    OP

United Kingdom
    confirmed no problems with download playing. tried tetris, mario cart, all seem to work ok. just updated firmware to 1.01 and can now change skins of gui. uploaded 20 games and around 30 mp3's and all seems well with card and running the software [​IMG]

3. Breakfast

Newcomer Breakfast Member

Canada
    what microSD card are you using

4. leoedin

Member leoedin GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    where did you buy it? That seems a good price for a UK shop...

5. dread123
    OP

United Kingdom
    using toshiba 1gb micro sd, nothing fancy, formatted to fat 16. bought from Model-gadget.com , sorrey surrey not essex. the guy has a shop on ebay. very good rating. good communicator aswell.

6. jtroye32

Member jtroye32 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    are you using non flashed DSs to test the download play? if download play works with the M3 Simply and not the R4 with the newest updates then the Simply is the way to go.

7. dread123
    OP

United Kingdom
    tried both flashed and unflashed ds. download play not functioning yet.gonna try couple of other games later.

8. brins0

Newcomer brins0 Member

United Kingdom
    Heh, that's the same place I got mine, although I found it on ebay. Payed for it, then noticed it had been removed off ebay for breach of regulations on sales, lol. Ordered thursday, received saturday morning. Went and purchased a Corsair 512MB Transflash/MicroSD card from scan for about £8.50, and i've had absolutely no problems so far, even with the "troublesome"/"Stubborn" games.

Loading and save times are more than acceptable, but I don't know what a "good" time is, as it's the first flash card i've had, and hence i've nothing to compare it to.

If you are a little unsure as to whether you should get one or not, I'd say, for the money, you can't really go wrong, and the guy (Kev) at model-gadget.com is a really nice guy, and he replies to email very rapidly.

Brins0

9. False Hope

Newcomer False Hope Advanced Member

Make sure to try Castlevania PoR, please tell me how that goes.

10. dread123
    OP

United Kingdom

scan eh??? you must live very close to me then .hahaha. i live 5 mins away from that place...yeah i got off ebay too, but they removed it [​IMG] castlevania por-works fine for me

11. vegytek

Newcomer vegytek Newbie

Hungary
    what kind of ds are u using? (grey DS, colour DS, DSL)

12. brins0

Newcomer brins0 Member

United Kingdom
    I live about 30 mins away from Scan, in a little hell hole called Blackburn, but my mum drove me there, an went shopping in "Laura Ashley" or summit, an I stood in the massive queue...

I'm using a White DS lite, since that other guy was asking... But i've no little screw drivers, so I can't put the white shell on my card [​IMG]

Both Castlevania games also seem to work alright, not my kind of games tho, glad I didn't rush out an buy them tbh...