Mr. Sakurai might consider adding Reggie to Super Smash Bros. if 100,000 fans sign the petition!

Would you like to see Reggie featured in the next Super Smash Bros game?

• Total voters

lexarvn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know to what extent they are stripping out the adventure and other modes, but it might be funny if Reggie was a non-playable opponent in one.

M

milkman12345

I've hated Reggie for as long as I can remember and I don't even know why. I wouldn't mind seeing him as a trophy, but a playable character is just too far. Seeing as another 54,000 people need to sign the petition I doubt he'll make it in. If he does I'll master whatever character has the best match up against him.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've hated Reggie for as long as I can remember and I don't even know why. I wouldn't mind seeing him as a trophy, but a playable character is just too far. Seeing as another 54,000 people need to sign the petition I doubt he'll make it in. If he does I'll master whatever character has the best match up against him.

A Reggie trophy? For what? Knocking players off the stage with your a character's body? Donkey Kong does come to mind, though. But DK is nowhere near as powerful as a Nintendo executive... :unsure:

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool!
And don't forget to add Sly Cooper too! While we're at it, let's add Goku and Naruto for the LOLZ!!1
Why not though? Not specifically Goku or Naruto, or even any anime character, but more characters are better. I'm still crossing my fingers for Toon Zelda, Rosalina, the Cat-Mario gang, anyone from Golden Sun, and/or Isabelle.

Reactions: ßleck and Sterling

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Simple.... add Miis as a custom character and trainning like to Mario Tennis

NDSG0802_det2.jpg

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope most of the ones that said "yes" are joking.

Yeah, some other people mention this. After some thought, miis could have some creative moveset.

Well... you could make a Mii look like him, but it wouldn't be him. Just like you make a Mii look like Mario, it's not him. It's just a representation of a real being. Mario... real? True Ninty fanboyism shit right there. But I wasn't joking; I wanna kick ass with Reggie's simulated body. (Oh god) :cry:

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would rather see some product or celebrety tie in...

Pepsi Man
Zombie Micheal Jackson
Jar Jar Binks

Give me a few days I could probably come up with hundreds more.... lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol