Mr. Sakurai might consider adding Reggie to Super Smash Bros. if 100,000 fans sign the petition!

Would you like to see Reggie featured in the next Super Smash Bros game?

• Total voters

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we please stop with the "My body is ready lol!" jokes already? This shit's deader than pogs.

It's true. Reggie is a cool guy, but the cult of personality surrounding him has gone a little too far.

He's a great person to represent Nintendo, and is clearly passionate about the company's products ("I feel like a purple Pikmin"), but the hero worship he's getting is seriously creeping me out.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash bros always had 1st party characters (with a few changes such as sonic or snake witch are not bad), its not really that they have silly characters if most people are crazy good with them. Melee is not as good either, the first smash bros to me was better because the game was not as fast and i hated the jumping in Melee/project M.

On the side note: adding Reggie would be retarded, it would make the game seem some what overflowed with to many useless characters. Nintendo should make more IP's to improve games like this and not just kid ones.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reggie is a total douche bag and is one of the worst thing Nintendo have done since the virtual boy. If they ever put this bastard in a game, I'll never buy a single Nintendo product ever again!

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems not everyone is enjoying the fact this could actually happen, so i propose to you this:

What if he was included in the game but not as a character? Like an assist trophy that appears and Reggie-mii walks on screen and a big speech bubble appears that says MY BODY IS READY and anyone caught in range of it gets knocked off the screen. Would you guys be ok with him then?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't understand all the hate... Nintendo has yet to make a useless character and put it into Smash Bros.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't understand all the hate... Nintendo has yet to make a useless character and put it into Smash Bros.

I hate Reggie, 99% of the time it feels like he's talking down to US when ever he speaks. His thoughts (excuses really) on why Nintendo don't do this but do this instead, really shows how much Nintendo Of America is not in touch with americans anymore. He represents everything Nintendo has done wrong since the early 2000s.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't think you understand the concept of a tier list... Any skilled player who wanted to can take a low tier character and play a high tier one and win. It's just a separation of characters to make tournament play more fair and balance. There are exceptions, but that's simply because said characters are outclassed in speed and not power. Bowser for instance requires knowing all the tricks in the book in order to land a hit (L-Cancels, Spacing, Ledge Guarding, Etc), but when he does, you can expect it to hurt. Every tier list is like this.

Reactions: 2ndApex

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Signed for da lulz.
makes you wonder how many others signed JUST for that reason.
Fortunately
Mr. Sakurai might consider
The words "might" and "consider" are both indefinite enough for me to think that this is never going to happen.

Having him appear in the game somewhere OTHER than a playable character, though, doesn't sound too bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte