Hacking MPT

Khentix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah yeah use the search feature, i know. Luckily i'm not asking how to get it working!

I understand that in order to play Metroid Prime Trilogy; you need a disk in your wii and you need to use the .dol corresponding to the game you want to play.

My question is simple; have any advancements been made before i bother doing this; those that wouldn't require using the alt .dol's, or having a disk in the wii?

Using USB Loader GX and cIOS Rev14.

Thanks in advance and sorry for being a nub.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes, an advancement has been made : no need to have a disc in your wii anymore past cIOS rev10.
So you are already on cIOS Rev14, it's working without one.

You will still need to use the alternative .dol loading.

USBloader GX will play the game in 480i, when other usb loaders (config for example), will play it fine in 480p

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry to ask but i have already read many post about this but i still don't know if a way has been found to run mp3 through usb loader gx on cios rev14.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With cIOS Rev14, you can't access data on the second layer of a DVD9 game, with any USB loader.
You can try with 13a or 10 (I used 10 a long time without problem, just need any disc in the drive), or 222/223

If you use cIOS Rev14, you will be able to play MP1 and MP2 just fine as they are on the first layer.

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yay.gif
i'll try...thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE