What to post?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I've got a burned copy of MPT, DVD5 with no MP3. I want to run it without alt-dol. The game IOS reloads, so I installed cIOS55, rev14 DIP from cIOSCORP using WAD Manager. The trouble is, MPT still doesn't want to run! Any other cIOS that I need to install from cIOSCORP? Or should I install the whole thing.

SM4.0U, cIOS rev17, Bootmii/boot2. Using Neogamma R8 RC1

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You see, IOS reloading games will start off using 249, but once they hit the reload point they'll jump to whatever IOS the game calls for. You tried patching IOS55 and apparently that hasn't worked. It might be easier to patch the game to just reload to IOS259 instead of 55.

Krestent

What to post?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
You see, IOS reloading games will start off using 249, but once they hit the reload point they'll jump to whatever IOS the game calls for. You tried patching IOS55 and apparently that hasn't worked. It might be easier to patch the game to just reload to IOS259 instead of 55.

Aren't there now no drawbacks to simply installing the whole cIOSCORP? Wouldn't that work? I can't patch the game because I would have to reburn it and I lent my burner to a friend.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is your system menu IOS corp'd?
If not, you'll have to corp it too.

And yes, completely installing cIOSCORP should get it working.

Krestent

What to post?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
In that case you may as well go ahead and install cIOScorp. As long as you follow the directions you shouldn't run into any issues.

I've read the directions plenty of times. I know how cIOSCORP works and what the risks are. Last time I installed cIOSCORP (at version 1.something, I was a complete n00b. Now I'm not.)

QUOTE(da_letter_a @ Jan 24 2010, 07:07 AM) Is your system menu IOS corp'd?
If not, you'll have to corp it too.

And yes, completely installing cIOSCORP should get it working.

Why is it important to corp IOS60? I'm not loading from the disc channel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality