MPT HELP

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Lloyd14, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Lloyd14
    OP

Lloyd14 GBAtemp Regular

May 9, 2006
    Netherlands
    Iselia
    Hi all, i'm trying to play MPT on my PAL 3.2E wii but it doesn't work.
    I ran the ISO throug brickblocker, set the layer break to 2084960, burned it on Verbatim DVD+R DL, and installed rev 13 but it still doesn't work.

The problem is that the lag is enormous and I need to reinsert the game many times (sometimes it won't even go further).
    Another problem is that it reboots when I'm about to play MP 1 (MP2 and 3 not tested cuz it takes hours to get there with the lag).

I'm able to play GH 5 PAL so my wiikey and everything is up to date.

When I searched these topics for info about MPT I saw something with: Patch MPT with IOS 249, so I downloaded ISO Patcher,
    but I don't understand how to use it and where to download IOS 249.

Can somebody please help me cuz I'm dying to play MP 1 and 2 with the remote.

Thanks in advance!

2. AetherMaster

AetherMaster Aether

Sep 8, 2007
    United States
    Not sure about the lag, but you need to patch the game to run on IOS249 before burning. I think you have the right program, but just in case... To patch, google "IOS Patcher". It is a windows command line program. You drag the game onto the exe, type 249 and press enter. Then it's patched! That disc is pretty much a coaster, though.

3. Lloyd14
    OP

Lloyd14 GBAtemp Regular

May 9, 2006
    Netherlands
    Iselia
    So All I do is drag it and type 249 behind it? I'll try it.
    Thank you very much!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice