Hacking MPlayerWii v0.06.wad

JesseAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Brian117 said:
The only MPlayer I use is the MPlayerDVD.

And I'm still waiting for an update on that.

you want a channel for MPlayerDVD? if yes i could make 1 for you just send me some nice picture for the channel and ill try my best
tongue.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no no, I have the channel.

I'm just waiting for an update for the program.

But is there a way to make a MPlayerDVD channel that has ALL the required files packed in?

The channel I use, you need to have the mplayer folder on the SD card for it to load and what-not.

I want a channel that can just run right away without the required files on the SD card.

JesseAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Brian117 said:
Oh no no, I have the channel.

I'm just waiting for an update for the program.

But is there a way to make a MPlayerDVD channel that has ALL the required files packed in?

The channel I use, you need to have the mplayer folder on the SD card for it to load and what-not.

I want a channel that can just run right away without the required files on the SD card.

ye that is possible but that goes to far for me
tongue.gif

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew Channel Apps require the 001.app, which is the .DOL or .ELF file, to run.

Thats all it is launching. You will still need to keep the SD card, with all the required packages, in the Wii for Mplayer to fully function.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
This is the dog's danglies!

I watch shoutcast tv channels on my laptop using Winamp and http://streamtvnow.tv/board/calendar.php , it's a couple of dollars a month but they show all the NFL, MLB, NHL games.

I put the url's into the playlist of MplayerWii and they play on the wii perfectly.

When it starts to stream them it errors for a few seconds but then pops into life. If you install the app in your homebrew channels it comes with some music tv channel in the playlist for you to try it out. Web TV with the Wii, who'd have though it.

harryk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Hmmm... I'm still looking for a decent channel for the MPlayer dvdlib edition (rev 27458) by Team Twiizers. The one I have looks like the first JPG from Google images was made into a channel, and it hangs up when I press the Home button. So, three questions:

1) Is there another WAD version for the Twiizers MPlayer?

or

2) Would someone be kind enough to create a WAD if I create the 3 images for it?
3) Could we modify the MPlayer that way so it does not "return to loader" but restarts the Wii (in the channel)? Is the source code even available?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ