wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
MPlayerWii r20 modified by AgentX (r3)
Unofficial
wii2.jpg

This MPlayer port has both audio and video playback. AgentX has released an unofficial update, see below.

QUOTE said:
Changes:
  • If your file has a 2.35:1 ratio and you want to make it fit the screen, press 1. If your file has a 4:3 ratio and you want to stretch it to fit the screen, press 2. To return to default press 1 and 2 together.
  • Tries to distinguish between audio files, video files and other files. If you select an audio file it will play continuously through the folder. Press B to play next file. Selecting a video will just play the individual file. Any other file will not be recognized and not play (avoiding crashes).
  • A patch file is included. Source is very hacky. With thanks to DCelso & Qualith for code for continuous play.
Known bugs:
  • Using B to select next file is very touch and go. I think this is a problem with mplayer not freeing memory properly so I can't fix it until I work out how to compile.
  • Thanks to rodries for constantly updating mplayerwii, samba improvements are much appreciated!
Note: Also includes the added support for DVD, SDGecko, and SDHC access.

icon11.gif
Homepage
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on