Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand

QUOTE said:
CHANGELOG
=========
-Files now first analyse, followed by cache, as cache was emptied on analysing previously so now you'll see cache filling later.
-Improved audio/video internet cache, detects if it is a internet stream, if it's a radio stream then initial cache fill is small.
-Optimizing memory access suggestion from Shagkur, cache thread is now more stable.
-A8 patch added for DVD playback in cIOS202 to avoid problems with old ModChips.
-Improved libfat and fix for special characters.
-Using latest Libfat to prevent possible corruption on sd.
-Improved USB hotplug and dvd detection, echi module modified for more compatability with usb devices.
-Can now mount any fat partition, shouldn't matter if partition is set as primary or activated.
-Now has real fat32 limit therfore can now play larger files.
-Video files that hadn't worked previously may work now.
-New buffering system implemented for when buffering is low, if cache becomes low, it will pause and re-buffer to fill cache-min value, to prevent possible hangs with bad connections. You can see the cache by pressing 1 twice on the wiimote, when cache drops to 3% then it will pause.
-Shoutcast TV is complete with caching, thanx to Extrems, Review menu.conf.
-If IOS202 is installed via the Installer then DVDx is not required for DVD Access.

DOWNLOAD: http://mplayer-ce.googlecode.com/files/MPlayerCE%20V0.7.rar
We Brew Wii: http://webrewwii.blogspot.com/2009/07/mplayer-ce-07.html

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I think I screw up my IOS60, with the new cIOS installer. Before install the new cIOS, I delete the old IOS202 that I had installed, then tried install the new cIOS. In the installer menu, IOS202 didn't appear so I suppose that I just need to select IOS60, now it seems that the installer patched my IOS60. Now other apps like SNES, NES, etc... doesn't start or just hang with a black screen T.T

Please, there's any way to restore my IOS60 trucha bug enabled of course.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Nice, thanks. Another thing, I'm not sure how works the new cIOS installer for MPlayer, it does patch IOS202? or it install a new one? I ask because having deleted IOS202 the installer doesn't show me 202 in the options, so I guess you need 202 installed beforehand, then use the new cIOS intaller?

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OriginalHamster said:
Nice, thanks. Another thing, I'm not sure how works the new cIOS installer for MPlayer, it does patch IOS202? or it install a new one? I ask because having deleted IOS202 the installer doesn't show me 202 in the options, so I guess you need 202 installed beforehand, then use the new cIOS intaller?

i have the same issue except i don't remember uninstalling anything.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On System Menu 4.0, if I load MPlayer CE using a forwarder channel, and then I try to exit MPlayer CE, it crashes and shows a code dump.

This problem does not happen if I load it from the HBC. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

I can play files fine, from SD and DVD. It's just the exiting that's erroring.

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kakkoii said:
On System Menu 4.0, if I load MPlayer CE using a forwarder channel, and then I try to exist Mplayer CE, it crashes and shows a code dump.

This problem does not happen if I load it from the HBC. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Same here
wacko.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having problems getting this thing to read my DVD data disc. The last version read all of them fine. This one doesnt even show me my files. Is there anything I need to do?

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
here's a good question, which ios should I install this to. the same one as dvdx?

Just load it and install by it's defaults. As in, just click A.

If that doesn't work, run the BootMii installer and install the DVDx it has, all defaults. Because that's what I just did to a friends fully updated Wii, and MPlayer CE 0.7 reads DVD's and list's/plays files on them fine.

http://bootmii.org/download/

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
well im on a screen that asking me which ios i want to install to... thats why im asking. I have dvdx installed to 202. should i install to that?

No. Exit the installer and start it up again and just click A.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is what my screen shows... even after exiting and re-entering the program...

---------------------------------------
cIOS Installation

Selected IOS for install

Press LEFT/RIGHT to select other different IOS

Press A to continue (TAKE THE RISK)

Press B to abort
----------------------------------------

That's why Im asking if I should change the IOS to 202 because I have DVDX installed to 202.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.