MPlayer CE v0.7 Channel WAD

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by NDSPhr34k, Jul 9, 2009.

Jul 9, 2009

MPlayer CE v0.7 Channel WAD by NDSPhr34k at 11:55 PM (8,955 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. NDSPhr34k
    OP

Newcomer NDSPhr34k Advanced Member

United States
    Can someone make a channel for the mplayer_ce 0.7 that was released earlier?

Would be nice to have!

I'm pretty sure there a really old 0.5 channel floating about somewhere but the newest 0.7 has a lot of new features!

Thanks.

2. Kakkoii

Member Kakkoii Old fart

Canada
    The MPlayer CE channels are forwarder channels, you don't need to update them. They forward to the mplayer_ce folder that's on your SD card. So all you have to do is update that folder.

3. NDSPhr34k
    OP

Newcomer NDSPhr34k Advanced Member

United States
    I'm all for having forwarders installed, but my buddy doesn't have an sd card at the moment so the full wad install option would've been great.

Yes I know most will probably say oh but sd cards are like $10. I know!

4. Kakkoii

Member Kakkoii Old fart

Canada
    It can't be done with MPlayer CE. Due to the way it runs and the resources it access's. At least not with our current tools and understanding of channels. So right now the only way is through the SD card, or if you can find a modified one that reads from usb instead of SD, then you could use a USB stick if you have one.

Ya you know, but what's keeping you from getting one! lol. You can store so much awesome sh!t for your Wii on it. Not to mention with System Menu 4.0, you can store all your VC/Wiiware on it, instead of the Wii.

5. UranusKiller

Member UranusKiller TranceMaster

United Kingdom
    btw: you can move al your'e mplayerce stuff to usb, check 0.62 or .61 release.