Homebrew MPlayer-CE usb help

pamtayls

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI all.

I have mplayer-ce running and am having issues with a USB HDD and reading video from said HDD. The HDD is plugged into port 0. My question revolves around this statement from the mplayer-ce instructions page:

QUOTE said:
In order to use USB 2.0 with MPlayer CE you need to install the USB 2.0 cIOS from the MPlayer CE downloads page.

If you have installed a previous version of the USB 2.0 cIOS you must use AnyTitle Deleter to remove it before installing.

In the installer, choose to install as IOS202 using IOS36.

You must then then install DVDx using advanced mode and selecting IOS202. Even if you don't plan on playing DVDs this is necessary for MPlayer CE to detect if the cIOS is installed.

Plug in your USB device before loading MPlayer, and it should be mounted. Some devices do not support hotplugging.

If you plan on updating make sure to install the cIOS and DVDx before updating

How do I know if I have a USB 2.0 cIOS installed and which one is it?

Thanks

pamtayls

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UranusKiller said:
durr IOS202, you must know if you've installed this one or not! has only been around for a short while. just install it, it's safe! read the full install wiki though.... theirs another thread on this in this section aswell.

I thought this is what I needed to do but It never hurts to bounce a question off someone smarter than me!!!

Thanks for the response

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
cool, just make sure it installs correctly
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum