MP3 watch...

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A sign that I have way too much money to spend? Anyways, I was browsing ebay and I noticed that there are MP3 watches. Some that can even play MP4 as well. Just the idea of watches... with MP3 playback is enough to make me want to grab my wallet and buy it but I'm wondering if anyone here has actually bought one?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know someone who has one but the wireless phones keep losing signal all of the time. Think they paid £200 for it.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
meh, why would you want one
mp3 cant be that complex or new because i see cheap ripoffs already

remember, i come from egypt, The Land of The Pharao and where Copyright DOES NOT MATTER

i see shameless addidas and reebok an nike copies all over the place

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Assuming it's not made by any of the major companies the sound quality's probably awful
frown.gif
And the after sale support probably non existant. It's not worth spending so much on something without a safety net that it's actually going to still be working or fixable if it isn't. It might look all gadget-y and cool from where you're sitting, but it's really a rather bad sounding idea.

jono_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
deal extreme do all kinds of "chick magnets"
they have the mp4 watches, and mp3 players that look like cross' and heaps more, all with free shipping
wink.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have an mp3 watch... Aside from the novelty value, it's pretty much crap. After a few days I just recorded 20 minutes of the tick-tock sound of an alarm clock and keep it on the watch in case someone wants to listen to it
happy.gif

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
i have a mp4 watch (plays both mp3 and mp4) and personally i think it works great but mine has a lil issue with water but there are some who are water proff, but unlike the above guys mine doesen't sound that bad but i don't use it anymore thought after i bought an ipod video (which in turn was too big so i bought a shuffle)

slayerspud

Trophies
XP
Country
Some boy at my school has one, it's pretty sweet and the sound quality seems to be as good as a ipod ( Don't trust me on that, I use 99p ear phones)

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought the MP4 watch form dealextreme and it is getting to my place on the 10th of July. It was 55USD, I'll tell you guys about it when I get it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.