Hardware MP3 Player

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone point me in the right direction of a good MP3 player for DS? I for some reason cant use any version of moonshell other than the one that comes with my M3SD as with any new version, every time i try to browse my SD card the whole DS light freezes and i have to restart. Moonshell that comes with the M3 is ok, but the sound quality because its such an outdated version isnt really up to much. Is there anything else out there that is good for mp3s?

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I did have trouble with Moonshell on the Supercard. I only had trouble with the official one. The one on the Supercard web site works perfectly. Maybe someone thats got Moonshell working on the M3 can send you it.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Up to version 0.993 or something works fine on my ds lite, but after that i have no joy, even trying 1.33 which i think is the latest version. It boots and everything, but when i try to browse my SD card it hangs. I thought it was just my DS but my mate has a DS lite and an M3 with 4 gig card and he has exactly the same problem, but thanks anyways ill try some of these other programs out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself