mp3 Player with Sleep Function? Homebrew

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dodly, Jan 28, 2007.

Jan 28, 2007
  1. dodly
    OP

Newcomer dodly Member

Australia
    Hey, I was listening to some Mp3s on my DS via moonshell last night with the case closed and thought to myself, Damm I wish there was a homebrew mp3 player for the ds that had a sleep function of turning the ds off after a set amount of time... so my question is... is there?

I'm looking for a homebrew DS mp3 player that will turn off the DS after eg 1hour or 30minutes.

I know its possible for homebrew to switch the ds off because moonshell turns the ds off after you save its settings.

I don't think it would be very hard to make, but hopefully theres already one out now..

2. MaHe

Member MaHe one lazy schmo

Slovenia
    If you set it's mode to "NormalPowerOff" or "RandomPowerOff" it will go through the playlist and turn off afterwards ... Other than that, there's no such homebrew (yet).

3. dodly
    OP

Newcomer dodly Member

Australia
    WHat do you mean by RandomPowerOff? I'm looking in the moonshell settings can't find it anywhere.

using moonshell 1.6 final btw

4. ngiahz

Newcomer ngiahz Member

when you're playing music, the option shows up for normal, shuffle, etc. hit change and a list will pop up with more options. its on the same little window as the volume gauge

5. mikeosoft

Member mikeosoft GBAtemp Regular

United States
    aww siiick, thanks man i always wondered if this was possilbe