Mp3 player for Nintendo DS

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by falcon64z8, Jun 9, 2008.

1. falcon64z8
    OP

falcon64z8 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 28, 2005
    United States
    Since I have a 8gig micro sd I have tons of songs on my card and moonshell can't seem to handle too many songs. I have change the files settings to 900+ and it does nothing, moonshell will freeze up and corrupt my music folder. Dsorganize is nice but it takes awhile to boot up my music and it there any way I can have it where it just boot up straight to my music folder instead of the main menu? I also have the ipod clone but its still buggy and it crashes every now and then, but it boots up music quickly. O and does anyone know how to disable the L and R buttons on the ipod clone beside hitting select which disable all buttons. So is there any other homebrew out there that can handle tons of files that plays mp3 and I can disable the L and R buttons?

O I have a Supercard SDHC btw. And I do not want to get an mp3 player, the ds is great that I can have an all in one device.

~thanks

2. pepsibluehawk87

pepsibluehawk87 GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2008
    United States
    Everywhere yet nowhere
    Well, what version of lmp did you use?

3. falcon64z8
    OP

falcon64z8 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 28, 2005
    United States
    I used the latest one which is alpha and I dunno know if the stable one can handle many files...

4. pepsibluehawk87

pepsibluehawk87 GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2008
    United States
    Everywhere yet nowhere
    It can, I use it.

5. falcon64z8
    OP

falcon64z8 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 28, 2005
    United States
    Do you know how to disable the L and R buttons then?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice