Moving User data from my sxos nand to atmosphere new nand

cmoig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi since update 13.0 , I decided to start using atmosphere, but I kept my sxos nand on my 256 gb sd card.
What I would love to do however is to use all my user data that I had in sxos , to have it in my atmosphere nand. Like the hundred of hours played previously, for the savefiles, I have already restored my saves with checkpoint.
I especially want the stats data to be moved to atmosphere, like when I use Activity Log homebrew, I want to see all the games that I played back in sxos days , these past three years.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi since update 13.0 , I decided to start using atmosphere, but I kept my sxos nand on my 256 gb sd card.
What I would love to do however is to use all my user data that I had in sxos , to have it in my atmosphere nand. Like the hundred of hours played previously, for the savefiles, I have already restored my saves with checkpoint.
I especially want the stats data to be moved to atmosphere, like when I use Activity Log homebrew, I want to see all the games that I played back in sxos days , these past three years.
Well those should be saved to the console so you don't need to do anything special in order for them to be displayed with Atmosphere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.